Friday 31 October 2008

Words and just one or two sentences...

It feels a little hot and a little too hard to put together sentences about this intense week so far! As the week has gone on I've written down a 3 words that have summed up my day. So, since most people have covered the ins and outs I'm just gonna give you a snipit of my thoughts of what we have been up to - hopefully this can sum up the experience so far and give you a little insight into how this trip so far has been for me...

Exciting, smelly, eye-opening, awe inspriring, close to home, hard to get my head around, belly ache laughs, beautiful, struggle, very-Christian-Aid!, unexpected, long anticipated, tiring, long chats, speechless, struggle, hope, joy, cold air con, mind boggling supermarket.

One thing that I can get my head around is how much the ups and downs of this trip have been so much more digestable as we've experienced them together. Lets just hope that we do this real justice on our return. I've got a pretty good feeling we will...

Hannah Mah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that, among many other things, you're laughing. You need to on such a trip.

Look forward to hearing all about it when you're back.

Take care
David